Stacking and/or packaging paper goods.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must meet AbilityOne requirements
- Loads and unloads materials, parts, or products onto or from pallets, skids, conveyors, or trucks.
- Receives and stocks finished product from the machines.
- Removes scrap material from the machines.
- Straps skids according to specs.
- Cleans around work areas.
- Compliance with safety regulations and rules.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job analysis form are representative of the skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or GED not required but preferred
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: None
Other Skills: Must be able to count and align bundles for further processing or strapping.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud and hearing and eye protection is required.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.