Job Title: Packer II
Exempt (Y/N): No
Reports to: Packing Supervisor
This position is responsible for the packing of finished goods prior to it being sent to our
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Must meet AbilityOne requirements.
2. Responsible for the folding and packing of garments.
3. Employee must see the department supervisor if they have any questions.
4. Responsible for making sure all bags are compact and not puffy.
5. Ensures that all boxes are in good condition.
6. This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
7. Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or
Education: High School diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
Experience: No experience required, training will be provided upon hire.
Specific Skills: None.
Specialized knowledge, Licenses, etc.: None required.
Other Skills and Abilities: None.
Physical Demands: Continuously stands. Frequently walks and grasps. Occasionally reaches up
to 24 inches. Must be able to lift/move occasionally up to 15 pounds. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed
to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles
and vibration. May be exposed to loud manufacturing work environment.
To apply for this job please visit readyone.org.