Document, maintain, and manage control of the organizations’ Quality Management System, Corporate Compliance to Governance Bylaws and Policies, ERP manufacturing Support and ITAR regulations and compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for establishing, documenting, implementing, and maintaining the organizations’ quality management system, and all its internal control functions, while continually improving its’ effectiveness in accordance with ISO 9001 Standard requirements.
- Responsible for the implementation of any new or revised customer statutory or regulatory requirements, and the training of personnel, related to the organizations’ quality management system.
- Responsible for reporting to top management on the performance of the organizations’ quality management system and any need for improvement.
- Responsible for reporting on the performance of the organizations’ quality management system and any need for improvement to all department.
- Responsible for ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Functions as the organizations’ liaison with external parties on matters relating to the quality management system.
- Responsible for establishing and maintain the organization’s quality management system manual in the computer systems’ shared folders.
- Responsible for monthly status reporting as requested.
- Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise Corporate Bylaws and policies and Procedures for the general operation of the organization’s compliance program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Manages day-to-day operation of the program.
- Function as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization.
- Ensure the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies.
- Develop and periodically review and update the organizations’ Code of Ethics and Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are being followed, and that behavior in the organization meets the company’s standards of the established Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Respond to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
- Develop and oversee a system for uniform handling of such violations.
- Act as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Monitor, and as necessary, coordinate compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
- Identify potential area of compliance vulnerability and risk; develop/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Corporate Governance/Compliance Committee of the Board and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Ensure proper reporting if reporting of violations or potential violations of duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate and/or required.
- Establish and provide direction and management of the compliance Hotline.
- Institute and maintain an effective compliance communication program for the organization, including promoting (a) use of the Compliance (EthicsPoint) Hotline; (b) heightened awareness of the Code of Ethics and Conduct, and (c) understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures.
- Work with the Human Resources Department and others as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Monitor the performance of the Compliance Program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Assist in creating, executing and managing the implementation of governmental contract compliance requirements and federal acquisition regulations pertaining to not-for-profit contractors.
- Support all current manufacturing processes/aspects of the organization’s ERP manufacturing system.
- Assist in creating the executing project work plans and revise plans as appropriate to meet the changing needs of the manufacturing system.
- Perform administrative status reporting to executive staff.
- Manage the effective execution of task/processes on any given manufacturing project (current or new) and ensures manufacturing support/work effort generates desired deliverables/milestones on time and at required performance levels.
- Monitor the performance of the ERP manufacturing system and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Work with the Human Resources Department and others as appropriate to develop an effective ERP manufacturing training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Manage people or other resources indirectly as part of a cross-functional team that is required to complete and given project.
- Facilitate team meetings effectively and keep team members informed of all changes.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Demonstrate experience in collecting user requirements, analyzing current business processes, and devising solutions for business process problems.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job analysis are representative of the skill, and/or ability required.
Education: Associate’s in Business Administration preferred.
Experience: Minimum of five to ten years of Process Compliance and Production Development and Improvement related experience.
Specific Skills: Must be bilingual – English/Spanish. Excellent time management and prioritization skills. Experience with process compliance and production management methodologies and proven ability to lead project teams. Strong negotiation skills and the ability to develop successful relationships with internal and external partners. Possess adequate computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, etc.)
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: Preferred but not required.
Other Skills and Abilities: Understanding of manufacturing workflow, including planning activities. Effective oral and written communication skills required.
Physical Demands: Frequently sits, bends, kneels, and reaches out with hands/arms. Must be able to lift/move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: Office and manufacturing environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.