JOB TITLE: HR Manager, Employee Relations
EXEMPT (Y/N): Yes
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Human Resource Asst Director
EEO CATEGORY: Professionals
EEO JOB GROUP: Human Resources, Training and Labor Relations Specialists
POSTING DATE: 9-27-18
Provide support to the Human Resources Department through a variety of administrative tasks. Responsible for the development and administration of Employee Relations Programs. All methods of practice and/or work performance shall conform to written established policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process employee separations: terminations and/or resignations.
- Provide weekly and monthly separation reports
- Conduct exit interviews for all resignations
- Analyze and graph exit interview data
- Document employee relations and attendance issues in HRIS system and employee file.
- Assist HR Asst Director with EEO Investigations and other labor-related issues as assigned.
- Provide guidance and/or recommendations to supervisors and/or department managers on work-related issues.
- Ensure adherence to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Programs.
- Organize and implement the Quality Work Environment (QWE) initiatives and activities.
- Ensure compliance with ReadyOne Industries’ policies and procedures
- Mentor and supervise HR staff
- Oversee leave of absence, unemployment claim process, and benefit administration
- Work in collaboration with recruitment to create/maintain compensation structure.
- Create and/ or answer employment verification requests for salaried employees.
- Provide ADA accommodations for Non-AbilityOne employees.
- Conduct training for HR staff , supervisors and/or managers regarding labor law updates or topics as needed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job analysis are representative of the skill, and/or ability required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business and/or related field required
Experience: Seven or more years of general HR experience required, previous supervisory and/or management experience preferred
Specific Skills: Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred. Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to problem solving.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: HRCI/ SHRM Certification preferred. Affiliation with human resources programs and HR organizations; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Other Skills and Abilities: Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office: word, Excel, strong oral and written communication skills; Ability to plan and schedule the work of others; Demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationship with department personnel in a team- oriented environment.
Physical Demands: Frequently sits, bends, kneels, and reaches out with hands/arms. Must be able to lift/move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: Office environment.
To apply for this job please visit readyone.org.