POSTING DATE: 5-30-18
POSTING DEADLINE: Until Filled
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: One
Mon-Thurs: 10:00am to 7:00pm
Friday 7:00am – 1:30pm
Clean inside of building and break area. Maintain a clean working environment for all staff and visitors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect and clean floors, restrooms, and hallways.
- Clean offices, lunchrooms, restrooms, and production floor.
- Empty trash and recycle paper and carton.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Clean, mop, wash, buff, and vacuum floors.
- Refurnish floors by stripping and waxing floors.
- Maintain all walk areas clean by sweeping debris throughout the day as needed.
- Clean and polish fixtures.
- Remove recycling materials.
- Clean windows in assigned areas.
- Dust furniture in offices as assigned.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job analysis are representative of the skill, and/or ability required.
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
Experience: Some janitorial experience preferred, but not required.
Specific skills: Must have a basic understanding of reading, writing, and mathematics.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: None required.
Other Skills and Abilities: None.
Physical Demands: Frequently sits, bends, kneels, and reaches out with hands/arms. Must be able to regularly lift/move up to 30 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: A combination of manufactory and office areas.
To apply for this job please visit readyone.org.