TITLE: Contact Center Supervisor
EXEMPT (Y/N): Yes
DEPARTMENT: Contact CenterRepresentative Supervisor
POSTING DATE: 1-4-18
POSTING DEADLINE: Until Filled
EEO CATEGORY: Administrative Support Workers
EEO JOB GROUP: Customer Service
Oversee a team of Contact Center agents providing outbound and/or inbound contact center client calls, and ensure that team members are receiving appropriate assistance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coach, develop and motivate of a contact center team by demonstrating leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Directly supervise a team of call center agents.
- Motivate outbound call center agents to reach KPI’s as defined.
- Manage all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of contact center calls, in addition to the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of Contact Center functions.
- Provide and document performance feedback through side-by-side coaching, scheduled reviews, goal setting and performance management.
- Appropriately address human resource issues, such as attendance and interpersonal conflicts in the workplace; consults Contact Center Manager and/or Human Resources for guidance as needed.
- Drive call quality adherence by observing employee demeanor, quality control, and conformity to client policies.
- Manage service levels based on client contract agreements.
- Participate in the interviewing process and makes hiring recommendations.
- Improve customer satisfaction and call quality by monitoring and providing employee feedback and process enhancements.
- Control cost by managing staff to budgeted headcount and adjusting to volume.
- Utilize reporting to manage improvements in individual and team performance.
- Manage change through effective change management.
- Ensure team effectiveness by providing guidance that fosters team growth and performance.
- Will serve as a primary point of contact for the team’s day-to-day operations and application of organizational policies and procedures.
- Champion change by demonstrating a positive attitude when change occurs.
- Handle escalated customer issues as needed.
- Ensure call processes and procedures are properly documented.
- Support and communicate business goals, quality standards, processes and procedures and policies.
- Administer motivational programs that include incentives, contests and team performance programs.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job analysis are representative of the skill, and/or ability required.
Education: High School Diploma or GED. Two to four year degree in Business/Operations Management or related field (preferred).
Experience: Two plus years previous call center supervisory experience. Four plus years of Call Center experience.
Specific Skills: Bilingual- English fluency required at a level generally associated with a high school graduate, must speak and read at conversational Spanish level. Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and develop effective teams. Results oriented with ability to manage change while creating a positive environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, call center applications, workforce applications, quality monitoring tools and applications, center reporting tools and technologies. Flexibility to work a Swing Shift which includes a weekend day. Strong problem solving, communications and multi-tasking ability. Exceptional customer service orientation. Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on listening and questioning skills. Work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Ability to supervise a team with employees who have significant disabilities. Must be able to pass a criminal background check. Successfully complete disability sensitivity training. Project management experience (desired but not required). Call Center Outsourcing experience (desired but not required).
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: Basic computer knowledge or related.
Other Skills and Abilities: None
Physical Demands: Be able to sit for longer than six hours of time. Frequently sits, bends, kneels, reach out with hands/arms. Must be able to lift/move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds. Must be willing and able to work all shifts as may be needed, including weekend work. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: Fast-paced office environment.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.readyone.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/34/2017/10/ReadyOne-Employment-Application-Sept-2017.pdf →