TITLE: Customer Service Rep. Inbound
POSTING DATE: 5-29-18
DEPARTMENT: Contact Center
POSTING DEADLINE: Until Filled
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 2
Take inbound calls with the objective of assisting customers with accounts, document completion, and general information while providing a high degree of customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to the highest possible level of customer service and professionalism at all times.
- Present friendly, cooperative attitude towards customers, and the general public at all times.
- Handle customer questions, comments, and complaints with the highest level of courtesy, professionalism, and listening skills to resolve customer issues with one-call resolution.
- Use training and computerized tools to answer customer questions.
- Follow standardized call flow requirement for all calls.
- Access customer account information via computer software and make necessary entries or resolve problems/issues.
- Answer customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and requirements.
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and services provided to the customer.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer business.
- Communicate with the customer via telephone demonstrating proper grammar, data entry and typing skills.
- May research, document and propose new methods or modifications to existing methods of customer support processes.
- Use appropriate accommodations and assistive technology masters’ computer operation, software and telephone equipment required for the position.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to master and follow standardized scripts and detailed processes to ensure efficiency, accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job analysis are representative of the skill, and/or ability required.
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Experience: Prefer successful contact center experience. Minimum of six months of work experience dealing with and communicating with people. Experience and competency in dealing with computer and phone systems as demonstrated by experience and skill in any the following. Experience in using Twitter, Facebook, and other social websites, sophisticated usage of GPS, Google and other forms of information search, Email usage, paying bills online, shopping online and other forms of pull-down menu usage, texting and other forms of cell phone usage, various computer programs.
Specific Skills: Fluency in English required at a level generally associated with a high school graduate, with effective oral and written skills: Must be fluent in conversational Spanish. Ability to speak clearly on the telephone so as to be understood easily by external customers. Using assistive technology where needed, able to enter, retrieve and read information in a computer system. Strong listening, empathy, and problems solving skills. Able to thrive in upbeat, lively, work environment requiring multi-tasking.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc: Basic computer knowledge or related.
Other Skills and Abilities: None.
Physical Demands: Continuously sit. Occasionally stand, walk, and reach. Frequently grasps. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: Fast-paced office environment.
To apply for this job please visit readyone.org.