TITLE: QC Final Auditor
POSTING DATE: 10-18-16
POSTING DEADLINE: Until Filled
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 5
Hours: Mon-Monday-Thursday: 6:30am-5:00pm
Responsible for auditing at 100% of assigned section and assuring that the construction of the product is in accordance to the methods, specifications, measurements, requirements, fit form and function for all finished products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Inspects 100% of assigned finished products. Follow proper inspection method and check product for any possible defects.
2. Verify information with manufacturing schedule and construction specifications, and reports to Quality Control Supervisor of any discrepancies.
3. Make copy of reports, meetings and trainings for Quality Control supervisor.
4. Identify any defects on the product. Marks defective product for repair.
5. Follow proper specification and measurement requirements at all times.
6. This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
7. Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job analysis are representative of the skill, and/or ability required.
Education: High School diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
Experience: Six months related experience as an in-line inspector or auditor.
Specific Skills: Fluency reading, writing and understanding the English language required. Must be able to measure and properly fill out required forms and documentation.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: None required.
Other Skills and Abilities: Effective oral and written communication skills required.
Physical Demands:Frequently sits, bends, kneels, and reaches out with hands/arms. Must be able to lift/move up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to a factory environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. May be exposed to loud work environment.