TITLE: Lead Auditor
POSTING DATE: 11-11-16
POSTING DEADLINE: Until Filled
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: One
Hours: Mon-Thu 6:30am to 5:00pm
Conduct random audits at various stages of production process to include quality control personnel and their respective training as necessary; as well as random quality assurance audits at end of line.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Compile data and create reports of findings to QAM including distributing manufacturing schedule to respective personnel.
2. Work and support the group in the final audit section.
3. Make various reports and copies for all auditors such as: final audit reports, in-line reports, packing reports, and key process reports.
4. Communicate quality issues from the sewing line with the QC Auditors and Production Supervisors.
5. Pick up manufacturing schedules from the cutting department, and distribute them to the assigned personnel.
6. Check excess units once a week.
7. Complete all tasks within specified deadlines.
8. This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
9. Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job analysis are representative of the skill, and/or ability required.
Education: High School diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
Experience: One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Specific Skills: English proficiency.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: None required.
Other Skills and Abilities: Effective oral and written communication skills required.
Physical Demands: Frequently sits, bends, kneels, and reaches out with hands/arms. Must be able to lift/move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: Manufacturing environment.