TITLE: EXP Manual Material Cutter
POSTING DATE: 01/18/17
POSTING DEADLINE: Until Filled
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 2
Hours: Monday – Thursday 6:30am-5:00pm
Responsible for Cutting complete cuts of cloth with Eastman Manual cutter or other manual cutting tools, according to assignment and/or manufacturing schedule.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Asigned quantities of material with efficiency, quality and good material utilization.
2. Report to supervisor any conditions that affect production or the customer’s production (take-off personnel).
3. Monitor and report material utilization, insure that correct material quantities and material are used within standards.
4. Prepare cutting documents for preparation of cutting records, markers cutting request and ensuring use of markers.
5. Report any defective and/or substandard material, machine or equipment problems to supervisor.
6. Inspect material for spreading quality and correct ply count.
7. Compare cutting request for correctness to specifications to material used at work stations.
8. Work must be loaded on pallets as required by customer on time and with required quality.
9. Verify appropriate marker assignment for cutting accuracy.
10. This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
11. Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job analysis are representative of the skill, and/or ability required.
Education: High School diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
Experience: One to two years related experience.
Specific Skills: nglish/Spanish proficiency. Must be able to follow instructions. Effective oral and written communication skills required. Good math, reading and writing skills.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: None required.
Other Skills and Abilities: None.
Physical Demands: Frequently bends, kneels, reaches out with hands/arms. Must be able to lift/move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions..
Work Environment: Factory environment.