TITLE: Exp. Inline Inspector
POSTING DATE: 11/21/16
POSTING DEADLINE: Until Filled
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: One
Hours: Mon – Thurs: 6:30am-5:00pm
Responsible for inspecting and auditing assigned section and assuring that the construction of the product is in accordance to the construction specifications, and fit form and function.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for random inspections from sewing process section.
2. Audits 5 units per selected bundle and issues green slips where applicable.
3. Responsible for reporting defects and verifying information with manufacturing schedule and construction specifications. Reports findings to operator and production Supervisor.
4. Makes copy of reports for the QC Supervisor.
5. Attends meetings and trainings with the QC Supervisor, Supervisor, Instructor, and Line Manager.
6. Report all audits as completed every time an inspection is performed.
7. Fills out a key process and measurement report as needed.
8. Completes all tasks within specified deadlines.
9. This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
10. Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job analysis are representative of the skill, and/or ability required.
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
Experience: One to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Specific Skills: English proficiency.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: Be able to read and understand construction specifications, and follow oral and written directions.
Other Skills and Abilities: Effective oral and written communication skills required.
Physical Demands: Frequently sits, bends, kneels, and reaches out with hands/arms. Must be able to lift/move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Environment: Manufacturing environment.